Top Canvas Tips from Your Colleagues

Snapshot

This post highlights the top tips provided by Texas State University faculty for the My Canvas Tips series.

Over the past few months, Texas State University faculty have been sharing their Canvas advice with their peers in the My Canvas Tips series. In this post, I will highlight the top tips for each section/subject/topic for easy consumption.

All hyperlinks will take you to the original My Canvas Tips post for further reading.

SpeedGrader

Many of our contributors mentioned SpeedGrader as one of their favorite tools in Canvas. Here are some of the reasons why:

Navigation

There are many different setup options for your Canvas course, but with all of them, it is essential that you think about how students will navigate the content.

There are many different options when it comes to setting up your course in Canvas. Whichever option you use to set up your course, it is essential that you think about how students will navigate the content. Here are some of the navigation tips that were shared:

Modules

Modules are a great way to organize your content in Canvas. Here are some tips for using Modules:

Discussions

Other Top Tips

These are just some of the tips that you can explore in our My Canvas Tips series.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this series! Let’s keep the conversation going!

Do you have Canvas Tips that you would like to share with the TXST community? If so, reach out to Tamarin Butcher (t_b246@txstate.edu) or Leslie Hale (ldh83@txstate.edu) for more information.